Front-end Software Developer
MOBILTEX is an IIoT company that enables our clients to remotely monitor critical assets using our industry leading data collection, transmission and analysis platforms. Corrosion specialists everywhere rely on us for our innovative solutions and superior customer support to maintain asset integrity. We’ve been leading the way in cathodic monitoring and data analysis through thousands of miles of pipelines in North America and continue to expand our market presence within the industry.
The role of this position is to provide software development expertise in the construction of a new commercial cloud-based customer data portal. The objective will be to re-design and re-implement existing legacy front-end functionality for use on the new platform. After implementation of existing functionality, additional functionality to support system feature growth will be needed.
- Designing and implementing website front end functions
- Assisting with data cleanup and migration
- Documenting of software requirements and implementations
- Ensuring scalability of product software applications to meet future needs
- Adopting agile methodology and development processes
- Minimum 4-year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- In depth experience with Angular/CSS/Material design for large project environments required
- Strong experience with TypeScript
- Experience with C and C#/.NET preferred
- AWS DevOps experience would be considered an asset
- UI/UX design experience
- Solid understanding of SQL relational databases in large data set environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience using RESTful APIs and web communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Confluence
- Self-driven to take ownership of project developments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Why work for Mobiltex?
- Exceptional learning/growth opportunity
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Wide variety of cutting-edge products
- Educational funding
- Great social events throughout the year
- Easy commute from many communities
- Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Software design: 8 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Thank you for your interest in MOBILTEX, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
MOBILTEX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to mental or physical disabilities, family status, marital status, sex or gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, religion or creed, nationality or citizenship, national or ethnic place of origin, ancestry, or race or color.