RMU3 Remote Monitoring Unit and GPS Interrupter
The RMU3 is a fixed function, two piece product, specifically designed for cost sensitive remote monitoring and GPS synchronized interruption of cathodic protection rectifiers. The RMU3 is equipped with four configurable analog measurement channels capable of accurately measuring a wide range of signals. The product is available in satellite (RMU3-S) or LTE cellular (RMU3-G) communication configurations. Integral antennas provide superior communications and minimize installation time. Measurement data and interruption control are remotely available through an intuitive web interface called corView.
- High reliability, long operational life design
- Low capital equipment cost
- Economical fixed rate operational communication costs
- Operation in -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) temperatures
- IP67 sealed enclosure and cabling for harsh environments
- No connection to ground for maximum lightning immunity