RMU1-ER: Remote Monitor for ER Probes
The RMU1-ER is an ideal solution for automated remote monitoring of an ER corrosion probe which is commonly utilized to measure corrosion rates. The self-contained battery powered device is small enough to be housed in an industry standard 3” CP test station. Measurement data is remotely accessible through an intuitive Internet web interface called corView.
- Low capital equipment cost and high product reliability
- Economical fixed rate operational communication costs
- High measurement accuracy specified over full temperature rage
- Operation in -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F) temperatures
- IP65 waterproof non-submersible enclosure
- Primary battery will last for seven to ten years (reporting plan dependant)